Encryption is extensively considered to be one method that can be used as part of a broader data protection strategy. When customers use Microsoft’s enterprise cloud service, their data is protected by a variety of technologies and processes, and various forms of encryption.
Download “Introduction to Encryption in Office 365” whitepaper to receive a foundational overview of the various encryption capabilities included in Office 365. You’ll learn:
- What encryption is and its many benefits
- Which specific encryption technologies are included in Office 365
- How you can use and manage additional encryption options
- Why encryption key options help with compliance
- What risks you can reduce by utilizing Office 365 encryption capabilities