Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA) – Technical session for Enabling Remote Work
People around the world, including many of us at Microsoft, have recently transitioned to working remotely full time. We understand that transitioning your business users to collaborating online comes with technical difficulties and so we want to help.
We’re excited to announce a live Ask Microsoft Anything (AMA) event on Wed 13th May from 11:00am-12:00pm to answer your questions about the technical setup of working remotely. We will bring together a group of Technical Architects, especially for customers who need the support right now.
Do join this meeting if you are involved in the Desktop, Infrastructure or Networking teams and need guidance on enabling remote work.
Our experts will spend the first 30 minutes on the following topics:
- Update management – how you need to think about managing remote workers’ devices
- How to manage deployment issues with limited bandwidth
- Optimize office 365 traffic for remote workers
Some of the additional topics we can support with:
- Using desktop apps on home machines
- Accessing files through Office on the web and the Office mobile apps
- Protecting corporate data in a remote-work environment
- Enabling real-time collaboration and online meetings